Friday, January 2, 2009

let it be okay.


Dear hopeful Reader,

It's a New Year. And with it, I wish these things:
I hope you find happiness.
I hope you smile as much as possible.
I hope you fall in love.
I hope it's with the right person
and if not, I hope you have fun anyways.
I hope you stay up late enough to see the sunrise again all
because reality is better than sleeping.
I hope you color a picture with crayons and give it to someone you love.
I hope they hang it on their wall
or their fridge.
I hope everything works out.
I hope nobody breaks your heart.
I hope you'll let me kick that person's ass, if they do break your heart.
I hope what you want is never far away.
I hope the sky is always blue on days you plan to be outside.
I hope you don't have any rainy parades.
I hope you don't feel too old for the swing set.
I hope you learn.
I hope you listen.
I hope you find art in everyday life.
I hope you're happy.
really, really happy.

<3

1 comment:

Thomas J. A. Daly said...

I like that picture. It reminds me of marching band. cause you have to listen to every fuckin thing they say and put up with it. vile people they are.

not you.

nice entry.